Organizers have announced that the Michael Jackson tribute concert scheduled to take place on Sept. 26 in Vienna has been canceled, Reuters reports. Instead, the event will take place in London in June 2010, to mark the first anniversary of Jackson’s death. On Tuesday, Jackson’s brother Jermaine and organizer Georg Kindel said at a news conference in Vienna that the tribute’s roster included Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Akon, and Natalie Cole. The very next day, however, they backtracked and cited various conflicts with those stars’ schedules.
Michael Jackson tribute concert delayed until next year
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 2
- 'Gracepoint': New poster, David Tennant promo clip
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 trailer: Negotiating Terminus
- 'Big Bang' at Comic-Con: Who's got the ape mask?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth