Organizers have announced that the Michael Jackson tribute concert scheduled to take place on Sept. 26 in Vienna has been canceled, Reuters reports. Instead, the event will take place in London in June 2010, to mark the first anniversary of Jackson’s death. On Tuesday, Jackson’s brother Jermaine and organizer Georg Kindel said at a news conference in Vienna that the tribute’s roster included Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Akon, and Natalie Cole. The very next day, however, they backtracked and cited various conflicts with those stars’ schedules.
Michael Jackson tribute concert delayed until next year
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Mentalist': Lisbon's getting a [SPOILER] -- EXCLUSIVE