A new hunk has joined the ranks of the new Sex and the City movie, The Hollywood Reporter reveals. English-born actor Max Ryan will play Rikard, an architect who meets Samantha. Ryan’s credits include Death Race, Three and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The sequel is shooting now in New York.
Sep 10 2009 04:00 AM ET
Max Ryan joins cast of 'Sex and the City 2'
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)