The fate of celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz’s treasured portfolio remains in doubt after a midnight deadline for her to repay a $24 million loan passed without any reports of compromise. The Associated Press writes that Leibovitz risked losing the copyright to her images at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, due to a lawsuit filed by Art Capital Group in July.
Sep 9 2009 05:10 AM ET
Annie Leibovitz loan deadline passes
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'SNL' Host of the Year: Vote!
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale