Watch your back, Oprah. Tyra Banks, catwalker-turned-all-around-branding-phenomenon, is launching a web-only magazine called Tyra: Beauty Inside & Out. According to Women’s Wear Daily, the e-zine will have a full-time staff of six and focus on beauty, fashion, healthy living, and relationships. There will also be behind-the-scenes footage from her TV shows America’s Next Top Model and The Tyra Show. The site will go live today at 5 p.m., with a competition to fast-track one applicant for the 14th cycle of America’s Next Top Model.
Sep 8 2009 01:43 PM ET
Tyra Banks launches online magazine
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!