Janet Jackson will be appearing MTV’s 2009 Video Music Awards on Sunday, Sept. 13. Jackson will be opening the show with a tribute to the career of her brother Michael, according to a press release from MTV.
Sep 8 2009 06:41 PM ET
Janet Jackson to appear at MTV Video Music Awards
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.