Warner Bros. has hired Guy Ritchie (Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) to direct Lobo, a live-action adaptation of the DC Comics bounty hunter story, according to Variety. The film, which is set to start production early next year, will follow Lobo — a seven-foot tall, blue-skinned alien (no, he’s not one of James Cameron’s Na’vi) — as he travels to Earth to track down four fugitives. The film will be Ritchie’s follow up to Sherlock Holmes, which stars Robert Downey Jr. and arrives in theaters on Christmas Day.
Guy Ritchie set to ride with 'Lobo'
- 'American Idol' recap: Roll down a familiar road
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Clone Wars': Final 13 answer big 'Star Wars' Q's
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away'
- Aaron Carter + Hilary Duff for Throwback Thursday
- 'Scandal' recap: 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'