Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of former president George W. Bush, has been hired by NBC’s Today show, the Associated Press reports. As a Today correspondent, Hager, 27, will cover stories about topics including education on a roughly monthly basis. She will also keep her job as a schoolteacher in Baltimore.
Jenna Bush Hager becomes 'Today' reporter
- 'Maze Runner' finds its way to $11M on Friday
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more