Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of former president George W. Bush, has been hired by NBC’s Today show, the Associated Press reports. As a Today correspondent, Hager, 27, will cover stories about topics including education on a roughly monthly basis. She will also keep her job as a schoolteacher in Baltimore.
Jenna Bush Hager becomes 'Today' reporter
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Big Brother' recap: Goal oriented