Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of former president George W. Bush, has been hired by NBC’s Today show, the Associated Press reports. As a Today correspondent, Hager, 27, will cover stories about topics including education on a roughly monthly basis. She will also keep her job as a schoolteacher in Baltimore.
Aug 31 2009 07:56 AM ET
Jenna Bush Hager becomes 'Today' reporter
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer