Newly released search warrants reveal that marijuana was found in Michael Jackson’s home by investigators in the wake of his June 25 death, the Los Angeles Times reports. The unsealed warrants also claim that “tar heroin” was found in Jackson’s bedroom, but sources familiar with the investigation tell the Times that subsequent testing showed the substance was not, in fact, heroin — nor was heroin detected in Jackson’s system. According to the search warrant, family members found the suspected heroin after Jackson’s death and alerted the coroner’s office. Upon searching the house, authorities discovered two baggies of marijuana and a number of empty pill bottles.
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review