La Toya Jackson has agreed to sit down with Barbara Walters for her first one-on-one television interview since the death of her brother Michael. The in-depth conversation will air on the season premiere of ABC’s 20/20 on Friday, Sept. 11, at 10 p.m. Along with the announcement, La Toya Jackson gave a statement to ABC regarding the latest developments in the Michael Jackson investigation: “I am thankful to the investigators for uncovering the truth to the world, and I look forward to the day that justice will be served to ALL the parties involved in my brother’s homicide.”
Aug 25 2009 04:04 PM ET
La Toya Jackson to sit down with Barbara Walters
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?