Kim Basinger is in negotiations to star opposite Zac Efron in Universal Pictures’ The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, according to Variety. In the film, Efron plays a guilt-stricken caretaker who has weekly meetings with his younger brother whose death he feels is his fault. Basinger would play Efron’s grieving mother. The film is directed by Burr Steers, who recently made the Efron-starrer 17 Again.
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale