Rapper Corey “C-Murder” Miller was convicted of second-degree murder today in the 2002 shooting of a fan, the Associated Press reports. A jury in Louisiana reached the 10-2 verdict in its second day of deliberations. Miller faces life in prison for the killing of 16-year-old Steve Thomas in a nightclub.
Aug 11 2009 08:55 PM ET
Rapper C-Murder convicted of second-degree murder
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- 'Orphan Black': Watch start of next episode
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)