Hilary Duff is set to star in the upcoming ABC Family movie The Business of Falling in Love. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the movie “will star Duff as a fashion reporter who goes undercover in the business world in the hopes of finding love while writing an article about dating men in suits.” It’s based on the 2004 novel Diary of a Working Girl, by Daniella Brodsky, and Gil Junger will direct.
Aug 10 2009 08:15 AM ET
Hilary Duff set for ABC Family romcom
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo