Director Kathryn Bigelow and writer Mark Boal, the team behind acclaimed Iraq War thriller The Hurt Locker, will work together again on Triple Frontier, Variety reports. The action-adventure film will be set in the border area shared by Paraguay, Argentina, and Brazil. Production will likely begin next year.
Aug 10 2009 08:13 AM ET
Kathryn Bigelow reteams with 'Hurt Locker' writer for 'Triple Frontier'
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!