Well, we know one place we’ll definitely be seeing Paula Abdul. The recently ex-American Idol judge is shooting a second appearance for the Lifetime dramedy Drop Dead Diva. She’s already filmed one episode—set to air Sept. 13—in which she plays Jane’s subconscious in a dream sequence, and she’ll be reprising that role for the season finale (set to air Oct. 11). Said creator Josh Berman in a statement, “When I called Paula to congratulate her on her fabulous performance, she told me that she had a terrific experience. I asked her if she’d like to return and she said, ‘Yes!’ We’re so thrilled!”
Paula Abdul filming second appearance on 'Drop Dead Diva'
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Doctor Who' recap: 'Into the Dalek'
- 'Outlander' recap: 'The Gathering'
- 'Walking Dead': 6 stars on how they'd like their characters to die
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers