Well, we know one place we’ll definitely be seeing Paula Abdul. The recently ex-American Idol judge is shooting a second appearance for the Lifetime dramedy Drop Dead Diva. She’s already filmed one episode—set to air Sept. 13—in which she plays Jane’s subconscious in a dream sequence, and she’ll be reprising that role for the season finale (set to air Oct. 11). Said creator Josh Berman in a statement, “When I called Paula to congratulate her on her fabulous performance, she told me that she had a terrific experience. I asked her if she’d like to return and she said, ‘Yes!’ We’re so thrilled!”
Paula Abdul filming second appearance on 'Drop Dead Diva'
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'