Daily Show correspondent John Oliver and DS scribe Rory Albanese have signed a script deal with Paramount, according to the Hollywood Reporter. “We pitched it as being the most critically acclaimed and profitable movie in Hollywood history,” Oliver is quoted as saying. “They were particularly interested in the second part of that.”
Aug 6 2009 05:58 AM ET
Comedian John Oliver makes deal with Paramount to write 'the most profitable movie in Hollywood history'
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?