Actress Jodelle Ferland has been cast in the third Twilight flick, Eclipse, as a “vampire who has just been turned,” according to Variety. Ferland was recently seen in the CBS TV movie Pictures of Hollis Woods and will star alongside Renee Zellweger in the feature thriller Case 39. Although relatively unknown, the Canadian-born 14-year old has appeared in a variety of projects, including Terry Gilliam’s Tideland, the movie Silent Hill, and the TV series Supernatural.
'Twilight': Jodelle Ferland cast in 'Eclipse'
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: Watching now? Tell us what you think
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'