Actress Jodelle Ferland has been cast in the third Twilight flick, Eclipse, as a “vampire who has just been turned,” according to Variety. Ferland was recently seen in the CBS TV movie Pictures of Hollis Woods and will star alongside Renee Zellweger in the feature thriller Case 39. Although relatively unknown, the Canadian-born 14-year old has appeared in a variety of projects, including Terry Gilliam’s Tideland, the movie Silent Hill, and the TV series Supernatural.
'Twilight': Jodelle Ferland cast in 'Eclipse'
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Crane uses his skull
- Comic-Con 2014: Scene and herd in San Diego
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con: Extraordinary beings, ordinary things
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast