Actress Jodelle Ferland has been cast in the third Twilight flick, Eclipse, as a “vampire who has just been turned,” according to Variety. Ferland was recently seen in the CBS TV movie Pictures of Hollis Woods and will star alongside Renee Zellweger in the feature thriller Case 39. Although relatively unknown, the Canadian-born 14-year old has appeared in a variety of projects, including Terry Gilliam’s Tideland, the movie Silent Hill, and the TV series Supernatural.
'Twilight': Jodelle Ferland cast in 'Eclipse'
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Walking Dead' cannibal Andrew J. West hunts his next target...on 'Hot in Cleveland'
- 'Today' and 'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang' Theory; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Parenthood'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps its series finale
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role