Actress Jodelle Ferland has been cast in the third Twilight flick, Eclipse, as a “vampire who has just been turned,” according to Variety. Ferland was recently seen in the CBS TV movie Pictures of Hollis Woods and will star alongside Renee Zellweger in the feature thriller Case 39. Although relatively unknown, the Canadian-born 14-year old has appeared in a variety of projects, including Terry Gilliam’s Tideland, the movie Silent Hill, and the TV series Supernatural.
'Twilight': Jodelle Ferland cast in 'Eclipse'
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- 'Scandal' finale drinking game? It's handled!
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: It's 'the Cellist'!
- 'Parks and Rec': Mum's (or is that mom?) the word!