Survivor and Amazing Race alums Amber, 30, and Rob Mariano, 33, welcomed their first child, daughter Lucia Rose, on July 4 in Pensacola, Fla., People Magazine confirms. Following an on-air proposal during the finale of 2004′s Survivor: All-Stars, the couple’s 2005 wedding was televised as a two-hour special on CBS. They later starred in their own reality show, 2007′s Rob & Amber: Against the Odds.
Aug 3 2009 05:45 AM ET
'Survivor' and 'Amazing Race' vets Rob and Amber have a baby girl
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 343
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504