Michael Jackson’s mother, Katherine, was granted custody today of the singer’s three children by a Los Angeles judge. A family allowance will be paid for out of Michael’s estate. Deborah Rowe, the mother of Michael’s two eldest children, will have visitation rights. Katherine Jackson attended the hearing with her children, Randy and LaToya.
Aug 3 2009 01:36 PM ET
Katherine Jackson granted custody of Michael's children
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...