Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Dan Rather sues CBS execs (again)
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…