Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Dan Rather sues CBS execs (again)
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season