Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Dan Rather sues CBS execs (again)
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver 'Bake It Off' in clip for Stand Up to Cancer
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts 'Beauty and the Beast'/'Tudors' alum in mysterious role
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer aims to get fans fired up for season 5
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus