Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Dan Rather sues CBS execs (again)
- 'Orange Is the New Black' is on the new EW cover
- Laura Prepon on 'Orange': 'Alex fits me like a glove'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- John Green set to talk 'Fault' at BookCon panel
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 589
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 469
- Slaves to Love 453
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 494
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO