Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Dan Rather sues CBS execs (again)
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- Thanksgiving family movie nights: Our most awkward choices...and yours?
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' review: Working too hard for too little payoff
- Jennifer Aniston plays 'Horrible' prank on BBC DJ
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero
- Meet Christian Grey's family in new 'Fifty Shades' photos