Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Dan Rather sues CBS execs (again)
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- 'Suits': Rick Hoffman talks Louis' dangerous moves
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- 'Once Upon a Time': 'Storybrooke has frozen over'
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- See Carol, Judith, and Rick of 'The Walking Dead' in new season 5 images
- See Colton Haynes as Arsenal in 'Arrow' season 3