It only took Howard Stern and the promotion of their latest movie Funny People to finally get Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow to respond to Katherine Heigl’s January 2008 critique of Knocked Up as being “a little sexist” from her interview in Vanity Fair. Yesterday, the comedy duo acknowledged the remarks on Stern’s XM Sirius radio show, with Rogen referencing the Grey’s Anatomy star’s latest film The Ugly Truth. “That sounds like it really puts women on a pedestal.” The two, according to US Magazine, went on to say that she couldn’t have been cooler to work with on the set, with Apatow adding that he hasn’t spoken to the actress since the remark.
Seth Rogen, Judd Apatow respond to Katherine Heigl's 'Knocked Up' bash
- 'Orphan Black'/Criminally Underrated gems: EW cover
- 'Orphan Black' exclusive: Three clones in one photo!
- Matthew McConaughey: It's the chest thump remix
- 'Glee' recap: 'City of Angels'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'Yes Men'
- 'Justified' boss dissects 'Wrong Roads'
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Flash' first full body costume photo
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
Also Check Out
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- More from Just Jared