It only took Howard Stern and the promotion of their latest movie Funny People to finally get Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow to respond to Katherine Heigl’s January 2008 critique of Knocked Up as being “a little sexist” from her interview in Vanity Fair. Yesterday, the comedy duo acknowledged the remarks on Stern’s XM Sirius radio show, with Rogen referencing the Grey’s Anatomy star’s latest film The Ugly Truth. “That sounds like it really puts women on a pedestal.” The two, according to US Magazine, went on to say that she couldn’t have been cooler to work with on the set, with Apatow adding that he hasn’t spoken to the actress since the remark.
Seth Rogen, Judd Apatow respond to Katherine Heigl's 'Knocked Up' bash
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'NCIS' recap: 'Devil's Triad'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'