The two Ohio police chiefs accused of breaking into the home of the woman who gave birth to Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twins were charged July 31 with multiple felonies, including burglary, according to the AP. Chiefs Barry Carpenter and Chad Dojack are accused of entering the eastern Ohio home of Michelle Ross in May to allegedly steal and sell items that would have identified her as the surrogate mother for the acting couple’s twin daughters, who were born on June 22. Both men have pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Jul 31 2009 07:31 PM ET
Police chiefs in Parker-Broderick surrogate mother case arraigned today
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16