Pop superstar Madonna has added the title of newspaper correspondent to her already-long list of celebrity accomplishments, having written an article about her religious beliefs for Yediot Ahronot, Israel’s biggest daily newspaper. According to the AP, the Material Girl’s byline in today’s edition of the paper details her involvement in the Jewish mystical faith known as Kabbalah, which she claims led to a personal spiritual awakening. The piece comes in advance of the singer’s Sticky & Sweet tour, which will hit the region in September.
Jul 31 2009 11:12 PM ET
Madonna writes about personal faith for Israeli paper
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' gig for Rumer Willis
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch