Actor Michael C. Hall has agreed to star in the new indie black comedy East Fifth Bliss, according to Variety. In it, the star of TV’s Dexter will play a 35-year-old man who decides to get romantically involved with the 18-year-old daughter of a former high school classmate, with cringe-worthy results. The film is expected begin shooting in New York City this October.
Jul 30 2009 11:06 PM ET
Michael C. Hall on board for 'East Fifth Bliss'
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Doug Savant to guest on 'Rizzoli & Isles'
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Shakespeare in N.Y.
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- 'Way Way Back' featurette: First Look
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?