USA’s two highly successful Thursday night shows, Burn Notice and Royal Pains,have just been given the green light for new seasons by the basic cable channel, says The Hollywood Reporter. Word of the renewals come hot on the heels of July 9 stats that showed the Fox TV-produced Burn Notice and Universal Cable’s Royal Pains pulling in a strong 7.1 million and 7.3 million viewers, respectively.
Jul 29 2009 06:07 AM ET
'Burn Notice,' 'Royal Pains' renewed at USA
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'