USA’s two highly successful Thursday night shows, Burn Notice and Royal Pains,have just been given the green light for new seasons by the basic cable channel, says The Hollywood Reporter. Word of the renewals come hot on the heels of July 9 stats that showed the Fox TV-produced Burn Notice and Universal Cable’s Royal Pains pulling in a strong 7.1 million and 7.3 million viewers, respectively.
Jul 29 2009 06:07 AM ET
'Burn Notice,' 'Royal Pains' renewed at USA
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
- Apolo Anton Ohno on 'Minute to Win It': Clip
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Nebraska'; Palme d'Or prediction: Cannes
- Google Doodle: Teen's 'Best Day Ever'