It looks like the villainous Twilight vampire known as Victoria is getting some new fangs. Sources at Summit Entertainment say actress Bryce Dallas Howard (Terminator Salvation, Spider-Man 3, The Village) will be stepping in to replace Rachelle Lefevre, who is stepping aside due to scheduling conflicts. Lefevre originated the role of Victoria in the first film, and will be seen in the sequel, New Moon, which is due to hit theaters on Nov. 20. Howard will play the part for the third installment, Eclipse. That movie is set to be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg, and is expected to be released theatrically in the U.S. and Canada on June 30, 2010.
Bryce Dallas Howard to replace Rachelle Lefevre in third 'Twilight' film
- 'Mad Men' photos: Flights of fancy?
- 'Veronica Mars': EW movie review
- Taylor Swift's ACM 'For Your Consideration' clip
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- 'DWTS' nixed Juan Pablo
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3