It looks like the villainous Twilight vampire known as Victoria is getting some new fangs. Sources at Summit Entertainment say actress Bryce Dallas Howard (Terminator Salvation, Spider-Man 3, The Village) will be stepping in to replace Rachelle Lefevre, who is stepping aside due to scheduling conflicts. Lefevre originated the role of Victoria in the first film, and will be seen in the sequel, New Moon, which is due to hit theaters on Nov. 20. Howard will play the part for the third installment, Eclipse. That movie is set to be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg, and is expected to be released theatrically in the U.S. and Canada on June 30, 2010.
Bryce Dallas Howard to replace Rachelle Lefevre in third 'Twilight' film
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Sarah Dessen's 'Saint Anything': First Look at cover art, with author's take on it