It looks like the villainous Twilight vampire known as Victoria is getting some new fangs. Sources at Summit Entertainment say actress Bryce Dallas Howard (Terminator Salvation, Spider-Man 3, The Village) will be stepping in to replace Rachelle Lefevre, who is stepping aside due to scheduling conflicts. Lefevre originated the role of Victoria in the first film, and will be seen in the sequel, New Moon, which is due to hit theaters on Nov. 20. Howard will play the part for the third installment, Eclipse. That movie is set to be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg, and is expected to be released theatrically in the U.S. and Canada on June 30, 2010.
Bryce Dallas Howard to replace Rachelle Lefevre in third 'Twilight' film
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'