It looks like the villainous Twilight vampire known as Victoria is getting some new fangs. Sources at Summit Entertainment say actress Bryce Dallas Howard (Terminator Salvation, Spider-Man 3, The Village) will be stepping in to replace Rachelle Lefevre, who is stepping aside due to scheduling conflicts. Lefevre originated the role of Victoria in the first film, and will be seen in the sequel, New Moon, which is due to hit theaters on Nov. 20. Howard will play the part for the third installment, Eclipse. That movie is set to be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg, and is expected to be released theatrically in the U.S. and Canada on June 30, 2010.
Bryce Dallas Howard to replace Rachelle Lefevre in third 'Twilight' film
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- Mayer Hawthorne's 'Reach Out Richard': First Look
- Amy Poehler presents 'Broad City': Sneak peek
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas special: See a clip -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO