Today, DreamWorks Animation reported its earnings for its second quarter, which ended on June 30. The company's total revenue reached $132 million, and they pocketed a net income of $25.6 million. (The large intake is derived to the continued success of Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa products). It's a slight decline from the second quarter of 2008, which yielded $141.5 million revenue for the company.
Jul 28 2009 09:55 PM ET
DreamWorks reports $132 million revenue for second quarter
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?