“Octomom” Nadya Suleman has signed agreements for her 14 children to star in a reality television show, court documents obtained by the Associated Press indicate. Each of Suleman’s children will earn $250 per day according to the contracts (pending a judge’s approval); over three years, they will collectively earn approximately $250,000. The show, which is set to begin filming this Sept. 1, is being produced by Eyeworks, the European company behind such series as The Biggest Loser and Breaking Bonaduce. No network has yet bought the show.
Jul 25 2009 03:05 PM ET
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman signs reality-TV deal for her kids
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake