Director David Cronenberg (A History of Violence, Naked Lunch) will write a screenplay adaptation of Don DeLillo’s 2003 novel Cosmopolis, with “a view to eventually direct,” Screen Daily reports. Cosmopolis tracks the one-day cross-Manhattan voyage of Eric Packer, a 28-year-old billionaire in search of a haircut. The film is scheduled to start shooting next year in New York City and Toronto.
David Cronenberg journeys to 'Cosmopolis'
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- Lady Gaga, Chris Pratt, and more take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge