According to the AP, a Los Angeles judge demanded that rap star Nas pay $44,000 in monthly child support payments to his estranged wife, Kelis, who gave birth to their son, Knight, yesterday. Kelis, a singer best known for her hit, "Milkshake," delivered the boy in a New York hospital. She filed for divorce from Nas last April and the two have been haggling over child support payments for months.
Nas ordered to pay Kelis $44,000 a month in child support for baby born Wednesday
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Superman: Earth One' Volume 3: Get an advance look at six pages
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Super Bowl ad from No More vs. domestic violence: Watch it here now
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Mean Girls' on your iPhone/iPad: First Look at game trailer
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' teaser names names
- 'Flash' intel on Pied Piper intro: He's the 'evil Harry Potter'