According to the AP, a Los Angeles judge demanded that rap star Nas pay $44,000 in monthly child support payments to his estranged wife, Kelis, who gave birth to their son, Knight, yesterday. Kelis, a singer best known for her hit, "Milkshake," delivered the boy in a New York hospital. She filed for divorce from Nas last April and the two have been haggling over child support payments for months.
Nas ordered to pay Kelis $44,000 a month in child support for baby born Wednesday
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'NCIS' recap: 'Devil's Triad'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'