According to the AP, a Los Angeles judge demanded that rap star Nas pay $44,000 in monthly child support payments to his estranged wife, Kelis, who gave birth to their son, Knight, yesterday. Kelis, a singer best known for her hit, "Milkshake," delivered the boy in a New York hospital. She filed for divorce from Nas last April and the two have been haggling over child support payments for months.
Nas ordered to pay Kelis $44,000 a month in child support for baby born Wednesday
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'