According to the AP, a Los Angeles judge demanded that rap star Nas pay $44,000 in monthly child support payments to his estranged wife, Kelis, who gave birth to their son, Knight, yesterday. Kelis, a singer best known for her hit, "Milkshake," delivered the boy in a New York hospital. She filed for divorce from Nas last April and the two have been haggling over child support payments for months.
Jul 23 2009 09:07 PM ET
Nas ordered to pay Kelis $44,000 a month in child support for baby born Wednesday
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?