Nicolas Cage is in early negotiations to play the gangster villain opposite Seth Rogen's Green Hornet in the forthcoming superhero flick directed by Michel Gondry, Variety reports. Cameron Diaz is in talks to play Rogen's love interest. The movie starts filming in November, though the studio is still working to replace Stephen Chow, who was originally slated to play sidekick Kato. The Green Hornet is set for release next summer.
Nicolas Cage in talks for role in 'Green Hornet'
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene