Nicolas Cage is in early negotiations to play the gangster villain opposite Seth Rogen's Green Hornet in the forthcoming superhero flick directed by Michel Gondry, Variety reports. Cameron Diaz is in talks to play Rogen's love interest. The movie starts filming in November, though the studio is still working to replace Stephen Chow, who was originally slated to play sidekick Kato. The Green Hornet is set for release next summer.
Nicolas Cage in talks for role in 'Green Hornet'
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- Aaron Sorkin, Steve Carell, and more react to Sony canceling 'The Interview'
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac's 'Landslide' as Marcel the Shell