Nicolas Cage is in early negotiations to play the gangster villain opposite Seth Rogen's Green Hornet in the forthcoming superhero flick directed by Michel Gondry, Variety reports. Cameron Diaz is in talks to play Rogen's love interest. The movie starts filming in November, though the studio is still working to replace Stephen Chow, who was originally slated to play sidekick Kato. The Green Hornet is set for release next summer.
Nicolas Cage in talks for role in 'Green Hornet'
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies