Nicolas Cage is in early negotiations to play the gangster villain opposite Seth Rogen's Green Hornet in the forthcoming superhero flick directed by Michel Gondry, Variety reports. Cameron Diaz is in talks to play Rogen's love interest. The movie starts filming in November, though the studio is still working to replace Stephen Chow, who was originally slated to play sidekick Kato. The Green Hornet is set for release next summer.
Nicolas Cage in talks for role in 'Green Hornet'
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Big Brother' recap: Goal oriented