Set your DVRs: Tori Spelling has been tapped to guest host the fourth hour of NBC's Today with Kathie Lee Gifford from Monday, July 20 to Wednesday, July 22. Gifford's usual cohort, Hoda Kotb, has the week off. Spelling, formerly of Beverly Hills, 90210, now stars in Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, a reality show on NBC's sister channel Oxygen.
Tori Spelling to guest host fourth hour of 'Today' with Kathie Lee
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…