Wolverine star Hugh Jackman will star in the Full Monty-ish comedy Avon Man from 20th Century Fox, according to a story in Variety. The story follows men who are laid off from their jobs at an car dealership, and one — likely Jackman, although it's not clear in the Variety story — becomes an Avon salesman. While the venture is initially emasculating, the character eventually becomes a top seller due to his charm and good looks, and manages to coerce his buddies to join him in the endeavor to win a regional sales contest.
Hugh Jackman to become 'Avon Man'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 trailer: Negotiating Terminus
- 'Bones' First Look: Watch Booth struggle in prison
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Multiversity' mapped: A DC Comics mind-blower