Wolverine star Hugh Jackman will star in the Full Monty-ish comedy Avon Man from 20th Century Fox, according to a story in Variety. The story follows men who are laid off from their jobs at an car dealership, and one — likely Jackman, although it's not clear in the Variety story — becomes an Avon salesman. While the venture is initially emasculating, the character eventually becomes a top seller due to his charm and good looks, and manages to coerce his buddies to join him in the endeavor to win a regional sales contest.
Jul 15 2009 06:56 AM ET
Hugh Jackman to become 'Avon Man'
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- Shailene Woodley: 'Spectacular Now' peek
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Katy Perry: Got divorce request in a text
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch