The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- Zach Snyder shares latest Batman image on Twitter
- 'Teen Wolf' cartwheels into Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 1
- Key & Peele: See new sketch screened at Comic-Con
- 'Community' back 'probably sometime after Christmas'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here