The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies