The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email