The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' quiz: Test your smarts
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes