The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
Top 5 Most Read
- Jim Carrey hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled: First axed fall show
- Ewan McGregor has some unkind words for 'Star Wars' 'fans'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot