The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': How big at the box office?
- Chris Hardwick shares his Comic-Con '14 photo diary
- 'Doctor Who': 12 episodes you'd pick to get a newbie hooked
- 'Bachelor In Paradise': Ben Scott's deleted 'redemption story' clip
- Ben Stiller's 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls': A sneak peek
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan: Why we're rooting for her
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online