The Chipotle Mexican fast food chain is backing free screenings of documentary Food Inc. in 32 cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Beginning today, the restaurant will offer screenings as well as promotional material in its 860 locations. The documentary examines unhealthy practices throughout the food industry and the influence of agriculture conglomerates on government policy. The promotion allows Chipotle to emphasize its own eco-friendly approach to fast food.
Chipotle sponsoring free screenings of 'Food Inc.'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Utopia': Meet the cast of new reality series
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- Pierce Brosnan's got game? 007 vs. Jimmy Fallon in a round of 'Goldeneye'
- Lindsay Lohan selfie with Tina Fey teases EW's fall 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': Telling Louis Zamperini's story 'a giant responsibility'
- 'Wahlburgers'...or glimpse at real-life 'Entourage'? First Look
- 'NCIS' casts Stephanie Jacobsen; a new love interest for DiNozzo?
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Love it or loathe it? EW debates Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'