Rachael Ray underwent non-invasive surgery last week to remove a benign cyst from her vocal cord, People.com reports exclusively. "The hardest part for Rachael is going to be giving her voice a rest for the next week or so," said a spokesperson for the perky talk-show host and Food Network star. Last December, Ray had called off a similar procedure and attempted to solve the problem through vocal therapy.
Jul 11 2009 02:21 PM ET
Rachael Ray has cyst removed from vocal cord
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' gig for Rumer Willis
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch