Christian Slater is coming back to television. The actor, whose NBC spy drama My Own Worst Enemy lasted only nine episodes last season, will return to TV this fall in ABC’s The Forgotten, according to a network press release. Slater will play Alex Donovan, the head of a crew of amateur sleuths who solve cases involving unidentified victims. The casting places Slater in the capable hands of Jerry Bruckheimer, the mind behind mega-successful crime procedurals CSI, Cold Case, and Without a Trace, who’s partnering with executive producer Mark Friedman (Home of the Brave) on the new series. Joining Slater in the cast will be Michelle Borth (Tell Me You Love Me), Jericho’s Bob Stephenson, Anthony Carrigan (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), and Dirt’s Rochelle Aytes. The Forgotten debuts Tuesday, Sept. 22, at 10 p.m. ET.
Jul 6 2009 11:04 PM ET
Christian Slater to return to TV in ABC's 'The Forgotten'
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'Hemlock Grove': Netflix OKs season 2
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review