Actor Rupert Grint, who plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films, has contracted swine flu three days before the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, AFP reports. According to his publicist, the actor took three days off filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but is expected to join his co-stars on Tuesday for the premiere.
'Harry Potter' star Rupert Grint has swine flu
- 'SNL' with Amy Adams and One Direction is on: Talk about it
- Craig Ferguson signs off 'Late Late Show' with an all-star 'Drum' corps--and a dream
- 20 top Xmas movies ever
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 great gift ideas
- 'Big Bang Theory': 15 solutions if you're shopping for a fan
- 'Mad Men': 20 gift ideas for dapper Dons (or Bettys)
- 'Girls' fans (and their guys) will love these 13 gift ideas
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
Top 5 Most Read
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever