Actor Rupert Grint, who plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films, has contracted swine flu three days before the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, AFP reports. According to his publicist, the actor took three days off filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but is expected to join his co-stars on Tuesday for the premiere.
'Harry Potter' star Rupert Grint has swine flu
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features