C. Thomas Howell will host All Jacked Up, CMT's upcoming road reality series chronicling the best and worst of outrageous Americana. The Hollywood Reporter confirms that the show, slated to premiere Aug. 22, will feature extreme subjects like ostrich racing, jet-powered outhouses and eating contests.
Jul 1 2009 12:54 PM ET
C. Thomas Howell 'All Jacked Up'
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.