VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars — Sandra "Pepa" Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Sandra 'Pepa' Denton, Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas doing VH1 reality series
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Neneh Cherry's back, not aiming for 'trendy'
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Gotham': Robin Lord Taylor talks Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 627
- 'Lost cause' 399
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie