VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars — Sandra "Pepa" Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Sandra 'Pepa' Denton, Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas doing VH1 reality series
- Paul Thomas Anderson's L.A. movies: Cinematic peaks nurtured in the Valley
- 24 movies we're lining up for in 2015
- 19 TV shows we'll be checking out in 2015
- 20 albums we can't wait to hear in 2015
- 20 books we'll read in 2015
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read: Ellen Page as Han Solo, Jessica Alba as Leia
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: Chris Pratt rides with some raptors
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season