VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars — Sandra "Pepa" Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Sandra 'Pepa' Denton, Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas doing VH1 reality series
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- Fall TV grid: What's on when, plus all the new show trailers
- 'Good Wife': 'There is a secret we're hiding about the first episode'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' boss answers Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst shows off a challenge that may not make it to TV