VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars — Sandra "Pepa" Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Sandra 'Pepa' Denton, Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas doing VH1 reality series
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email