The Minnesota Supreme Court has ruled that Al Franken is the winner of the state's disputed U.S. Senate race, CNN reports. The Senate seat has been open since last November's election, which pitted Democrat Franken against Republican Norm Coleman.
Jun 30 2009 06:23 PM ET
Al Franken ruled winner of Minnesota Senate race
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver