Oscar-winner Diane Keaton suffered an injury this morning on the New York City set of Paramount's Morning Glory, co-starring Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford. Paramount Pictures released this statement about the incident, "Diane Keaton is in good health and spirits following a fall on set of Morning Glory where she bumped her head. The actress was taken to a hospital for precautionary tests and has been cleared by doctors to return to work tomorrow."
Diane Keaton injured on set of 'Morning Glory'
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'