Oscar-winner Diane Keaton suffered an injury this morning on the New York City set of Paramount's Morning Glory, co-starring Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford. Paramount Pictures released this statement about the incident, "Diane Keaton is in good health and spirits following a fall on set of Morning Glory where she bumped her head. The actress was taken to a hospital for precautionary tests and has been cleared by doctors to return to work tomorrow."
Diane Keaton injured on set of 'Morning Glory'
- '12 Years' writer John Ridley on buzz over Oscar speech
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…