Variety reports that “The Star Wars Spectacular” will become the first televised panel in the history of Comic-Con when it airs July 25 on cable channel G4 (the panel takes place the previous day). Fronted by Attack of the Show! co-hosts Olivia Munn and Kevin Pereira, the two-hour presentation will deliver unseen footage along with a reading of a new script in the Clone Wars series. Panel members will include Lucasfilm exec Steve Sansweet and Clone Wars supervising director Dave Filoni.
Jun 25 2009 06:55 AM ET
G4 to air 'Star Wars' Comic-Con panel
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!