Katie Holmes will perform in a "Broadway does Hollywood" number on the August 6 season finale of Fox's So You Think You Can Dance, E! News reports. A source tells E! she dons a hat, a leotard, and tights for a rendition of Judy Garland's "Get Happy," choreographed by Tyce Diorio and directed by Nigel Lythgoe.
Jun 20 2009 03:27 PM ET
Report: Katie Holmes to appear on 'So You Think You Can Dance' finale
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June