Actors Bradley Whitford and Jane Kaczmarek have filed divorce papers to end their 16-year marriage, People.com has reported. The pair, who were married in August 1992, have three children, ages 12, 9, and 6. Whitford won the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2001 for playing Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Lyman on The West Wing, while Kaczmarek received seven consecutive Best Actress in a Comedy Series nominations for her role as mom Lois on Malcolm in the Middle.
Jun 20 2009 02:47 PM ET
Bradley Whitford and Jane Kaczmarek to divorce
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig