VOICE/Hyperion will publish Jennifer Love Hewitt's The Day I Shot Cupid, in which the Ghost Whisperer actress will explore the new landscape of modern dating and offer "a wide range of practical tips, from text-flirting and IM-ing to what men and women really want," according to a statement released Thursday. The book will be in stores in the winter of 2010.
Jennifer Love Hewitt's new book: 'The Day I Shot Cupid'
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season