VOICE/Hyperion will publish Jennifer Love Hewitt's The Day I Shot Cupid, in which the Ghost Whisperer actress will explore the new landscape of modern dating and offer "a wide range of practical tips, from text-flirting and IM-ing to what men and women really want," according to a statement released Thursday. The book will be in stores in the winter of 2010.
Jennifer Love Hewitt's new book: 'The Day I Shot Cupid'
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look: Inquisitor in action
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Leprechaun: Origins': First Look at troublemaker
- 'Hannibal' yuks it up: Season 2 blooper reel
- Misha Collins' Scavenger Hunt: No record is safe?
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- 'Reign' cast: Can you ID the 'stealth nerd'?
Top 5 Most Read
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'