VOICE/Hyperion will publish Jennifer Love Hewitt's The Day I Shot Cupid, in which the Ghost Whisperer actress will explore the new landscape of modern dating and offer "a wide range of practical tips, from text-flirting and IM-ing to what men and women really want," according to a statement released Thursday. The book will be in stores in the winter of 2010.
Jennifer Love Hewitt's new book: 'The Day I Shot Cupid'
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy: Season 7 poster art
- '24: Live Another Day': 10 new photos
- 'Grey's Anatomy' shocker: Isaiah Washington back!
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Once Upon a Time': Flying monkeys!
- Jodi Picoult's 'Leaving Time': First Look
- 'Reign' react: 'The Consummation'