Jon and Kate Gosselin, stars of the popular TLC reality series Jon & Kate Plus Eight, will announce on Monday that they will file for divorce, according to Radaronline.com. The website is reporting that a source confirmed that Kate recently met with a divorce lawyer, and the couple had previously decided to separate by mid-July, but is now moving up the timetable. TLC has scheduled a special one-hour edition of the show for Monday; in a teaser spot for that episode, Kate says, "We've made some life-changing decisions." (The parents of eight are contracted for 40 episodes this year.) TLC declined to comment on the matter when contacted by EW.com.
Jun 18 2009 10:42 PM ET
Jon and Kate Gosselin to announce divorce, report says
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 348
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504