Jon and Kate Gosselin, stars of the popular TLC reality series Jon & Kate Plus Eight, will announce on Monday that they will file for divorce, according to Radaronline.com. The website is reporting that a source confirmed that Kate recently met with a divorce lawyer, and the couple had previously decided to separate by mid-July, but is now moving up the timetable. TLC has scheduled a special one-hour edition of the show for Monday; in a teaser spot for that episode, Kate says, "We've made some life-changing decisions." (The parents of eight are contracted for 40 episodes this year.) TLC declined to comment on the matter when contacted by EW.com.
Jun 18 2009 10:42 PM ET
Jon and Kate Gosselin to announce divorce, report says
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- Seth MacFarlane won't host '14 Oscars
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Rectify' season finale: Sneak preview
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?
- 'Kinky Boots': Hear cast album!