Jon and Kate Gosselin, stars of the popular TLC reality series Jon & Kate Plus Eight, will announce on Monday that they will file for divorce, according to Radaronline.com. The website is reporting that a source confirmed that Kate recently met with a divorce lawyer, and the couple had previously decided to separate by mid-July, but is now moving up the timetable. TLC has scheduled a special one-hour edition of the show for Monday; in a teaser spot for that episode, Kate says, "We've made some life-changing decisions." (The parents of eight are contracted for 40 episodes this year.) TLC declined to comment on the matter when contacted by EW.com.
Jon and Kate Gosselin to announce divorce, report says
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO