Jon and Kate Gosselin, stars of the popular TLC reality series Jon & Kate Plus Eight, will announce on Monday that they will file for divorce, according to Radaronline.com. The website is reporting that a source confirmed that Kate recently met with a divorce lawyer, and the couple had previously decided to separate by mid-July, but is now moving up the timetable. TLC has scheduled a special one-hour edition of the show for Monday; in a teaser spot for that episode, Kate says, "We've made some life-changing decisions." (The parents of eight are contracted for 40 episodes this year.) TLC declined to comment on the matter when contacted by EW.com.
Jon and Kate Gosselin to announce divorce, report says
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'