In his latest stunt to promote his sure-to-be-controversial July 10 comedy Bruno, Sacha Baron Cohen appeared dressed as a bull at the historic Las Ventas bullfighting ring in Madrid, according to the Associated Press. "Ich have come to redress the wrong done to the gay community by that Hollywood movie on Harvey Milk which was acted by Sean Penn, who's not even gay," Baron Cohen told the crowd in the accent of the flamboyant-Austrian-fashionista character he plays in the movie. Wearing a furry black bull costume, complete with hooves and prominent genitalia, Baron Cohen, who engaged in similar in-character guerilla marketing in advance of his 2006 hit Borat, was greeted by a mix of gasps and cheers.
'Bruno' star Sacha Baron Cohen stages latest stunt in Madrid bullfighting ring
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- 'Survivor' season finale: 5 Q's for Jeff Probst and a deleted scene
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Sing-Off' holiday special: One night, six groups, 800 blazers--and the winner is...
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'The 100'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?