In his latest stunt to promote his sure-to-be-controversial July 10 comedy Bruno, Sacha Baron Cohen appeared dressed as a bull at the historic Las Ventas bullfighting ring in Madrid, according to the Associated Press. "Ich have come to redress the wrong done to the gay community by that Hollywood movie on Harvey Milk which was acted by Sean Penn, who's not even gay," Baron Cohen told the crowd in the accent of the flamboyant-Austrian-fashionista character he plays in the movie. Wearing a furry black bull costume, complete with hooves and prominent genitalia, Baron Cohen, who engaged in similar in-character guerilla marketing in advance of his 2006 hit Borat, was greeted by a mix of gasps and cheers.
'Bruno' star Sacha Baron Cohen stages latest stunt in Madrid bullfighting ring
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps its series finale
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role