In his latest stunt to promote his sure-to-be-controversial July 10 comedy Bruno, Sacha Baron Cohen appeared dressed as a bull at the historic Las Ventas bullfighting ring in Madrid, according to the Associated Press. "Ich have come to redress the wrong done to the gay community by that Hollywood movie on Harvey Milk which was acted by Sean Penn, who's not even gay," Baron Cohen told the crowd in the accent of the flamboyant-Austrian-fashionista character he plays in the movie. Wearing a furry black bull costume, complete with hooves and prominent genitalia, Baron Cohen, who engaged in similar in-character guerilla marketing in advance of his 2006 hit Borat, was greeted by a mix of gasps and cheers.
'Bruno' star Sacha Baron Cohen stages latest stunt in Madrid bullfighting ring
- '300: Rise of an Empire' is No. 1 Friday: $17.7M
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef': Tasty starter for SXSW
- 'Need for Speed' cast's abused cars
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO