Singer Billy Joel, 60, and wife Katie Lee, 27, are ending their marriage, People.com reports. "After nearly five years of marriage Billy Joel & Katie LeeJoel have decided to separate," the couple's reps said in a statement. "This decision is a result of muchthoughtful consideration. Billy & Katie remain caring friends withadmiration and respect for each other." According to People, rumors about trouble in the marriage have been circulating for months.
Jun 17 2009 09:24 PM ET
Billy Joel separating from wife Katie Lee
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 343
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504