Dior earrings and a necklace estimated to be worth $400,000 have gone missing after Lindsay Lohan wore them for an Elle U.K. photo shoot. Police confirm to People that the jewels were reported as missing on June 8, two days after Lohan posed in them. A spokeswoman for the magazine released a statement saying, "Elle has no reason to believe that Lindsay Lohan was in any way responsible and has no further comment to make." Lohan's rep tells the magazine, "We inquired and everyone from the shoot is being questioned. Hair, make up, stylist…even photographers. Lindsay hopes they find the jewels. She is happy to cooperate."
Jun 16 2009 02:59 PM ET
Lindsay Lohan photo shoot ends with missing jewels
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)