David Carradine's brothers, Keith and Robert Carradine, spoke out publicly today for the first time since the Kung Fu actor's death on June 4 in a Bangkok hotel room. According to ABC News, Keith, also an actor (Dexter, Nashville), called his brother's passing a "devastating loss." Robert Carradine requested a moratorium on speculation into the cause of David's death until "the investigation is fully completed."
Jun 12 2009 01:19 AM ET
Carradine family speaks for first time about actor's death
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo