Star Trek and Lost overlord J.J. Abrams has been asked by Tom Cruise to be a producer on Mission: Impossible 4 according to the new issue of TV Guide (you can see a scan of the relevant page here.) Abrams was the director of 2006's Mission: Impossible III but it is unclear as to whether he will also return in that capacity. In the TV Guide article the producer-director is quoted as saying, "Tom and I have come up with a really cool idea."
J.J. Abrams returns for 'Mission: Impossible 4'
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- 'Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan on Maggie and Glenn
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!